A small number of features and improvements are now available in the Nexd Campaign Manager. The highlights from this release:
- You can now add navigation icons to the carousel layout. This can help you create more engaging ads as seeing navigation clues (eg by using arrow images) may be more intuitive for some users. You can find this in the Options tab under "Controls". Simply click Upload new, or Edit to change our default asset. And, as always, you can drag the new Control image from your Asset library. When needed, you can also reset the icon to default.
- When you are creating a mobile expandable creative you can select which asset state each asset goes to. This lets you create ads where some links refer to the other state, and others refer to outside landing pages. For example: if your first state is a video and the second is a product carousel, it's possible to have the carousel's overlay CTA asset refer to a landing page in your e-shop, but have the carousel assets link back to the first-state video.
- Importing assets from the most popular file sharing platforms just got way easier. We now support Dropbox, Google Drive, and WeTransfer in the Asset library.
- On the "View tags / zips" screen you can publish any unpublished creatives. Just click on the "Publish Unpublished" button.
- As you probably know, when you publish a creative to Google Ads you don't see analytics on our platform. This is because the ZIP you downloaded will be run inside Google's walled garden, where no outside reporting is allowed. To ease that understanding we added notifications and tooltips in the creative list and analytics pages.
- And 10+ small improvements.
Thanks for being updated on the latest changes in our platform, and we wish you a fruitful day 🍎