When making or editing a creative, you can see all your uploaded assets in Asset library. It will be floating on the side of the creative for handy use, so you can easily drag & drop them into specific asset slots:
- You can upload or drag & drop all assets in one go via Asset library. That makes your creation process much quicker.
- If you upload a new asset to the Asset library with the same file name as an existing asset, you will be asked whether you'd like to replace the asset or add as new. When you choose to add as new, then we will put "copy" to the end of the name so you know what's new and what's not.
- It's possible to delete assets from Asset library. If the asset is currently in use, we will notify you that the asset has been removed from the creative. If you remove an asset from asset slot it will remain in the Asset library so you can (re)use it as needed.
- You can still use each asset slot's Upload icon, or drag&drop assets to specific asset slots as before.
- Pro tip: When you create multiple creatives with the same assets (eg 3D Cube and Carousel) then create one creative, upload all assets, drag them into place, duplicate the creative, select a new layout and then drag them into place again