A small new set of features and improvements are now available in the Nexd Campaign Manager. The highlights from this release:
- To help you focus on the things that are important right now, we've hidden archived campaigns from the campaign list default view. You can see them by selecting Archived from the Show filter in the header
- We have streamlined the publishing flow. We will no longer ask you to confirm before re-publishing creatives that have been previously published. When you have selected already published and unpublished creatives these are grouped accordingly.
- In the publishing modal you will see creatives grouped by platform and you can easily view and copy the tag to clipboard to simplify pushing them to your preferred DSP or website.
- Scroll to Zoom and Deck of Cards layouts can now handle video assets.
- VAST video ads can be muted, unmuted, paused, and replayed when editing or previewing the creative.
- The summary sheet for exported campaign analytics now shows below the table: "Based on Nexd Campaign Manager Analytics" and a link. The link includes all your export settings (start and end date and time, timezone, viewability, etc), so you always know where the data came from.
- When optimizing video assets with Nexd Asset optimizer, you can see the splashes of original and optimized video first frame. This helps you find the best video quality and file size balance. And just to be sure, when you upload a video to Nexd Campaign Manager, it's automatically optimized.
- And 10+ small improvements
Thanks for being updated on the latest changes in our platform, and we wish you a fruitful day 🍉