A large new set of features and improvements are now available in the Nexd Campaign Manager. The highlights from this release:
- You can use a brand-new creative category: Responsive. This is a creative that can be used in multiple desktop and mobile sizes. Responsive takes one set of assets and automatically creates multiple ads in different desktop and mobile sizes using the same one tag. Read more about the new category. This feature is available only for 🄴🄽🅃🄴🅁🄿🅁🄸🅂🄴 🄿🄻🄰🄽.
- You can find helpful links from the Help menu in the header. It lists our Support center, Layout specs and Demo gallery. You can also view our tutorials and start a chat with us through the help menu.
- You can use a video asset as the background in the Floating object layout.
- For VAST in-stream video ads analytics you can see VTR instead of VTT in the graph.
- We do not allow you to upload or trim a video that's under 1 second. Shorter videos can create flickering for the ad viewer, and that is not cool.
- When creating ads for the Google Ads platform, only images are allowed. Google Ads platform does not allow video in ads from third parties. Please use only images, or publish your creative via other platform.
- And 15+ small improvements
Thanks for being updated on the latest changes in our platform, and we wish you a fruitful day 🍋