A large number of features and improvements are now available in the Nexd Campaign Manager. The highlights from this release:
- Use SVG assets
- Import assets via ZIP link or file
- Select background color for assets
- Video ads renamed to In-stream
- 3D Prism layout available in desktop
- Add a custom gesture icon
- See scheduled report users
- And much more ...
- Do you love nice-looking and blazing-fast loading ads? We do! Now you can use SVG assets in creatives. SVG is a vector image format that can be scaled up or down to any resolution, with no change in quality. You can upload or drag an SVG asset into any asset slot, and use the cropping tool to scale and position it. When done right (by a designer), they are also extra small files compared to JPG or PNG. For comparison:
- Adding assets to creatives is getting even easier - you now only need a link to a ZIP, or to upload the ZIP file to Asset library. No need to download the ZIP, unpack, and then upload. We do that for you! Please be aware that when you upload a file that has a namesake, "copy" will be added as suffix to the new file. Also note that to ease the process don't include files that are needed in the creative build-up (eg brand book, original Photoshop files etc). The URL has to be a direct link to the asset (not a page or website where the asset is). So:
The above works as this is a direct link to the zip
The above does not work as this is a link to a webpage where you
can see the zip
- When editing an asset (using the scale and crop tool) you can select whether or not to show the background color. You can also choose a precise color using the color picker or by inserting it as hex code.
- Our "Video ad" format is now called "In-stream" to better reflect the substance, and reduce confusion with using video assets in mobile or desktop.
- Each creative can have a custom gesture. You can upload a new asset that will replace our default ones. When needed, you can always revert back to our default. Right now you cannot resize the asset on the platform, but we show the gesture as is (when you want to show bigger or smaller gesture then you have to resize it on your computer). This feature is accessible under the "Options" tab in creative view.
- In campaign analytics you can see who has scheduled a particular campaign report. If you want to stop sending the report, hover over the email and click the X. This will stop the report from sending. Please note - this feature is available only for the campaign owner and collaborators.
- When you have selected Google Ads as the delivery platform, you will be notified about design and size limits. To help you in the process, we have also published support articles about ad sizes, asset optimizations, and publishing for Google Ads.
- As you know, when a creative is published, making edits will create a new draft. Users can now toggle between the live and draft versions on preview site. You have to be logged in to access this feature.
Thanks for being updated on the latest changes in our platform, and we wish you a fruitful day 🌶