A small number of features and improvements are now available in the Nexd Campaign Manager. The highlights from this release:
- You can switch the gesture icon animation on/off. The option enables you to choose whether an icon is animated with moving of the layout or standing still. This could be useful in situations when you want to reduce the number of animated elements in an ad. Read also about other gesture options.
- Creative quick preview is always visible when you work with assets, options, or tracking. The preview will remain inside the creative settings area so that all changes are always visible. So you spend less time scrolling 😉
- You can replace an imported HTML5 banner with a newer one. This could help you in situations where you have already published your HTML5 ad and want to make changes to it. And if HTML5 support in Nexd Campaign Manager is new to you: you can use your existing HTML5 banner. Just upload your existing HTML5 banner, and we will optimize the assets and the code so it loads faster. After publishing you can see basic analytics (impressions, clicks, engagement) in campaign analytics. To enable this feature, email us the request at [email protected], or click the messenger icon in the bottom right corner of the screen.
- Campaign analytics reports can be downloaded in CSV format, for all those users with a passion for numbers. The file contains a summary of all creatives, as well as each creative's daily performance and events.
- To see last published and first live times of a creative, just hover over the Last save information. This works both in the creative list and in the single creative view:
- When you have unpaid invoices you can see them on your company billing page. Click on your name or icon in the top right corner -> Profile -> My Plan & Billing and there's a "Unpaid invoices" section. Of course, when you don't have outstanding invoices we don't show that section.
Thanks for being updated on the latest changes in our platform, and we wish you a happy new year 🎆 🍾 🥂 🎉