This article contains description of features that may have changed in further releases. When in doubt, refer to main support articles.
A number of features and improvements are now available in the Nexd Campaign Manager. The highlights from this release:
- You can copy or move a creative to another campaign. This will allow you to split a bigger campaign into smaller ones, correct mistakes (eg if you unintentionally made a creative under another campaign), hand over creatives from design to adops or client, reuse existing creative in a new campaign, etc. Select the creatives and click the copy/move icon (see above). In the opened modal, select the campaign that you wish the creatives to be copied or moved to. To move, check the "Delete from origin campaign" (notice the heading and button change below). Without that option, the creatives are duplicated to the new campaign.
- You can upload .mov files wherever the layout supports video files. We will automatically convert them to mp4 (AAC H.264) and optimize. All this for better loading times and wider support in a variety of devices.
- When publishing you can export the creatives as Excel or CSV. These formats help you import the creatives metadata and tag into your DSP/publisher platform. Right now we support Google Display & Video (DV360) and Adform formats. Other platforms will also get a CSV, but this cannot be directly imported into the platform, but can be used as a reference table. We will continue adding new platforms as we go. For quick download: select the creatives, click on the arrow in Publish button to select "Export for platforms (Excel / CSV)". This will download the files (one per platform).
Note: Depending on your browser, you may have to allow our website to download multiple files. When this happens, a similar popup will appear, just click "Allow":
- You can also see the download Excel/CSV button in the published modal
- We have started to release HTML5 import case-by-case. You can upload your existing HTML5 banner, and we will optimize the assets and the code so it loads faster. After publishing you can see basic analytics (impressions, clicks, engagement) in campaign analytics. To enable this feature, email us the request at [email protected], or click the messenger icon in the bottom right corner of the screen.
- And 10+ small improvements
Thanks for being updated on the latest changes in our platform, and we wish you a fruitful day 🥕