This article contains description of features that may have changed in further releases. When in doubt, refer to main support articles.
A small number of features and improvements are now available in the Nexd Campaign Manager. The highlights from this release:
- New layout: Drag to reveal. This layout needs 2 asset that can be revealed by moving a slider from side to side. Additionally, you can select the starting point of the slider.
- You can import assets via URLs to Asset library. Clicking on new cloud link icon opens a modal where you can add URLs (each on separate line). The URL has to be a direct link to the asset (not a page or website where the asset is). So:
The above works as this is a direct link to the asset
The above does not work as this is a link to a webpage where you
can see asset(s)
- Responsive creative have a cleaner overview analytics dashboard that shows summary data and per device/placement size data. Responsive creative is shown in the campaign summary as a group with overall statistics and you can see each placement size separately. We will only show placement sizes that have impression data. This feature is available only for 🄴🄽🅃🄴🅁🄿🅁🄸🅂🄴 🄿🄻🄰🄽.
- Enterprise users can add credit card as an alternative to bank transfer. To do that you have to be company admin, click on your name/profile in the top right corner, click on the left menu "My organization" and then "Add card" button under "Payment method" heading. Just to clarify: all other plans had that opportunity before.
- And 15+ small improvements
Thanks for being updated on the latest changes in our platform, and we wish you a fruitful day 🍅