All the options can be seen under the "Options" tab.
All the options are grouped logically, and equipped with tooltips for better overview and understanding. The number and variance of options depends mostly on:
- selected layout (eg - only some layouts can be auto-animated)
- your company plan (enterprise users have more options)
- whether you are part of our beta-test group (these users have early access to new features, provide us with real-use feedback, and are an important part of making sure our updates include things that are important to users)
With all layouts you can change:
- Sensitivity - you can use the slider to specify how sensitive you want the ad to be to user interaction. After every change the quick preview is refreshed, so you can try the result right away
- Gesture - whether to show how to engage with the ad and use its interactivity
With most layouts you can add effects on top of the ad:
- Snow - to show white snowflakes slowly falling from above
- Hearts - to show red hearts slowly rising from below
Note: These two effects can be found under the "Extras" tab under "Effects and Widget" heading.
3D Cube, 3D Prism, Carousel and Train layouts can be auto-animated. With the first 3 you can switch on Loop animation that will continue auto-animating indefinitely, or Start with spin will automatically spin quickly one time when the ad is loaded.
Note: You cannot select "Loop animation" when "Auto animate" option is set to off. It just does not make sense to loop something that is disabled 😉
Train layout will always loop and cannot start with spin, but you can set the duration of each slide between 1 and 5 seconds.
Skip for video ads
Video ads can be skippable, and you can select after how many seconds the ad viewer can skip the ad.
Note: Before using this functionality verify the publisher allows it, as some prohibit your ability to block a user from closing ads.
Even more options
We are constantly developing, testing and experimenting with new options. Some of those have been made available for selected companies:
- Floating - 3D Cube, 3D Prism and Carousel can be set to not look like it's floating.
- Advertising notice bars - display advertisement notice bar overlay on top of ad. Top and bottom bar text can be set separately.
- Bordered tag - show a 1 pixel black frame around the ad.
- Max duration - auto animate, show gesture or play video(s) only for specified amount of seconds, then stop.
Need an option you can't find here or want to use any of the above experimental options? Message us about customization options you are interested in.