A small number of features and improvements are now available in the Nexd Campaign Manager. The highlights from this release:
- Users can convert infeed a mobile ad to desktop ad and vice versa, with all assets and options remaining in place. This will help you create identical ads on both devices. The quickest way is to build one creative and tune it to suit your needs (scale and position assets, select options, add global URL etc). When it's all good just select Duplicate, and in the new creative, click on the other device.
- You can create a Parallax 3D cube ad. It behaves as a "normal" 3D cube layout, but on every side you can add a second asset that sits on top of the cube side and turns with a slight delay, thus creating a parallax effect. You can build this layout in both mobile and desktop ad. It also supports auto animation.
- We have enabled you to set a new Close button, or change its scale or position for interstitial ads. This can be especially useful when you want to use a custom asset for closing the ad, or position it for a specific market or website. You can find that option in the Options tab under "Close button". Simply click Upload new or Edit to start changing our default asset. And, as always, you can drag the new Close image from your Asset library. When needed, you can also reset the icon to default.
- When editing or previewing the creative, you can see the tooltip for initial and total load sizes. To review: initial load size means the size of files to complete the first display of the ad (usually splash). Total load size is the initial load size plus the size of all asset files, including videos and images that load after interaction. Read more about creative size and asset optimization.
- You can optimize each asset in different Responsive sizes. This feature is available only for the 🄴🄽🅃🄴🅁🄿🅁🄸🅂🄴 🄿🄻🄰🄽.
- We started showing a safe area when you place assets using the scale and position tool. This helps you ensure that all important elements are always visible.
Thanks for being updated on the latest changes in our platform, and we wish you a fruitful day 🍎