We’re always making changes to improve Nexd, and we’ve taken a few more steps forward, with the aim of helping you. We’ve made some recent improvements to the Nexd Campaign Manager.
What's new in Nexd?
- A new view has been created, enabling users to see statistics for their current subscription, view invoices, and edit their subscription settings.
- User sees creative type in the list of creatives.
- User sees notification about interscroller placement size. The notification now says: "Placement size is the visible area purchased on the website. The size of the creative is set to 640 x 1140px, which covers the full screen on most popular mobile devices, and it is revealed when the user scrolls through the page."
- User can see VAST/VPAID creative results on analytics page. These can now be judged on their performance as part of a campaign.
- A scroll gesture has been added when the Interscroller ad type is used.
Thank you for your time!
Your NEXD team.