Today's release sees improvements to the new NEXD Campaign Manager preview site and various bug fixes.
Below is the complete list of updates the NEXD team has delivered:
- Added viewability for creatives analytics chart, from "loaded / viewable" report data
- "Login page", "login", "registration" and "forgot password" new layout
- Change of the original ratio for cropping and image size
- A/B testing is in the creatives section now
- When creatives added to A/B testing, "disable platform" and "placement info" change
- Possibility to break A/B test group to standalone creatives
- Fix for slow Internet connection issue, when creating multiple creatives
- Fix for displaying CTA bar in Campaign Manager preview dialog
- Fixed global assets sizes for desktop creatives.
- Fix for assets illogical sizes
PREVIEW SITE (Version 2.3.)
- Adblocker notification is displayed if adblocker enabled
- Display creative total size additional to initial load size (important for video creatives)
Did this answer your question?