If you're reading this, then you're already in the right place.
This knowledge base contains a wealth of useful information to help get you started using Nexd Campaign Manager, as well as how to overcome some of the most common issues.
Contacting NEXD Support
When do we respond fastest?
Nexd’s main working hours are between 09:00 – 17:00 EET (02:00 - 10:00 ET, 16:00 - 00:00 JST), Monday through Friday.
Outside of these hours responses may be a bit slower, but all our systems are monitored 24/7/365.
Our request to our customers
When you have a technical question, it's best to email [email protected] or ask us via chat. That ensures that your request gets logged properly and we can track feedback and resolution times. If you've having a problem,it's helpful to have at least part of the below information - the more you're able to share the faster we're able to help you resolve the issue!
- Description of the issue (what looks strange or is not working) and steps you've already taken
- Campaign name and link
- Final tag used (if the campaign is already published)
- Test link from client's platform, if applicable
- Device tested on
How we handle your questions
- Every request is registered as a ticket in our system, and the clock starts ticking against our SLA goal
- Requests received via email to [email protected] will receive an automated response upon receipt
- All incoming messages get a reply from our Support Specialist within 5 business hours, confirming that we have received your request
- Our Customer Support team evaluates the ticket based on the information provided
- If possible, Nexd Customer Support will provide you with an answer right away
- In some cases, our Customer Support team may need to ask you further questions to help fully understand the issue
- If we determine that there is an issue within NEXD’s systems that is causing your issue, we will provide you with an ETA for when we expect it to be fixed
- All tickets are checked regularly, we will contact you when there's an update
- Your support ticket is closed only once you have confirmed that the issue is resolved (We will follow-up with you 3 days after the issue has been resolved our end. If we don't receive a response after 24 hours, your ticket will be automatically closed)
- Finally, our support ticketing system sends an automated NPS (Net Promoter Score) email to you to help us evaluate your support experience. You will receive no more than 1 NPS email within a 60-day period.