In the latest app version 4.11, a new set of features and improvements are now available in the Nexd Campaign Manager. The highlights from this release:
- We redesigned the campaign list header to enable better user experience. The functionality is the same, we just moved the Search, Sorting and Filtering options to the top right corner. The header also moves as you scroll the page so that you don't have go to to the top of page to switch company/user view, search, sort or filter campaigns.
- You can reuse your existing VAST ads by importing them to our platform. We will optimize the videos and use our blazing fast global CDN (content delivery network) to enable better ad experience. In addition, you will have a better overview of your whole campaign's results, as statistics will be combined with your other creatives. We made importing made as easy as possible by supporting both links to your VAST XML files and uploading your XML files.
- Video ads can be skippable, and you can even select after how many seconds the ad viewer can skip the ad. Before using this functionality make sure the publisher allows that, as some may prohibit your ability to block a user from closing ads.
- Understanding campaign and creative statuses is also simpler, as you can hover over the status to see an explanation.
- And 20+ small improvements.