The NEXD Campaign Manager platform supports 5 special call-to-action functions that you can easily add to your creative. These are:
- Link: Directs the user to your specified URL
- Call: Tapping on the creative calls the phone number defined in the platform
- SMS: Sends your pre-defined text message to the number you specify
- Calendar: Opens up user's default calendar app to add a new event that you describe. We automatically detect what kind of calendar application user is using, and create the invite in the correct format.
- Map: Tapping on the creative opens up the user's maps application and displays the locations you specified in NEXD Campaign Manager
After specifying the basic options for your campaign (name, tags) and creative (title, layout, placement size and platform, if applicable), under the "Tracking" tab you'll find Global CTA.
Changing the CTA type
To change the type of CTA used in your creative, click the drop-down box and select the action type you want to use. As each CTA type requires different information you'll be prompted to enter the relevant details each time you change the CTA type.
Setting up your CTAs
Once you've chosen what type of CTA you want your creative to feature, you'll be asked to enter the info to bring it to life.
You'll need to enter the following information:
- Link: The URL you would like to redirect the user to when interacting with your creative.
- Call: Enter the phone number you would like the ad to start calling once the user taps on it.
- SMS: Enter the phone number and the text message content you would like to send to that number when the user interacts with the ad.
- Calendar: You can choose the event's title, description, location, start and end date, and time. When showing ad in multiple timezones, check the selection in the calendar view.
- Map: The locations that you want to be displayed on the map. You should also specify whether you want the map to focus on the nearest location to the user, or show all locations at the same time.
NB! Please specify a fallback URL whenever using any CTA function other than Link or Calendar. So, in the event of a user's device not being able to perform the selected function (say, no SIM card installed) the user will still be able to reach your campaign page.
Using multiple CTA types per creative
It's possible to apply different CTA types to each asset. For example, one side of 3D cube can open a map, another trigger an SMS, and overlay CTA asset a phone call.
To do this, simply pick a layout that contains multiple assets. You can also add an overlay element to still layout. Once you have done so, you will be able to apply unique CTA functions and settings to each asset by selecting them under the "Tracking" tab.