If you want to collaborate with your teammates on a campaign or creative project, you'll need to add them as users. You must have Admin role permissions to add or remove members.
Add new user
- Go to app.nexd.com/profile and click on the My Organization, and then choose Members.
- At the bottom of the page click Add members
- Enter their name and email, then specify the user's role.
- Click Send invite
Once you've sent the invite, they will show as a pending user until they've activated their account. After they have accepted the invite they will show in the Organization members list.
Each user has a different role to play, whether it's creating the campaigns, updating billing information or exporting reports. Ensuring the right people have the right access level helps keep communication smooth and prevent potential security issues.
- Go to app.nexd.com/profile, and under My organization click Members
- From the list, select the user you would like to update, and choose their new role from the list. The change will be automatically saved.
More collaboration possibilities
You can also:
- Edit campaign with another user - open the campaign block and enter a name or e-mail of an existing Campaign Manager user. When user is not in the list, refer to Add new user section above.
- Change the ownership of a campaign - open the campaign block and click on "Change owner" icon, search the name of new owner and select him/her.
- Share campaign analytics pages with unregistered users. Anyone who has this link can view this campaign analytics without needing access to Campaign Manager. In the campaign analytics page under "Share Campaign analytics" section click on "Get link" that copies a shareable link to your clipboard.
- Share a specific creative analytics page without access to campaign overall or other creative analytics. In creative analytics page right next to the Export creative, click on "Share creative" that also copies a shareable link to your clipboard.