Every custom-built NEXD creative is custom-made, with love by our in-house creative team.
This means that fully "standardising" the design and requirements isn't really possible.
That said, there are some materials, processes that can be followed and guidelines we ask our clients to adhere to in order to make the custom ad creation process as smooth and simple as possible.
Submitting a brief
We ask that all custom ad requests come through the same brief form so the NEXD creative team can get their hands on as much relevant information as possible, as early as possible.
You can find the brief form, here.
Before submitting the form, please contact your NEXD Account Manager, Sales Representative or reach out to us via live chat right here on the NEXD Support Center (just click the blue chat icon in the bottom right hand corner of your screen). You can also reach us via email.
In order for the NEXD creative team to put together a stunning, interactive ad for you or your client, we kindly ask that you submit the following assets for us to use:
- Open design PSD file, including:
- Campaign graphic materials / design elements (background colours / images, product images, video assets etc)
- Font files (.otf, .ttf - please note that you or your client will need to have full commercial distribution rights for any and all fonts submitted)
- Call-to-action button/element design and copy
- Copy text
We've put together a few answers to some of the most commonly asked questions when it comes to actually designing the creatives themselves:
- For fullscreen mobile ads, please design all assets for a screen size of 480x854 pixels
- For fullscreen mobile ads, any important content - logo, CTA, ad copy etc - should be place inside the content safe area (480x650 pixels) to ensure it is always visible on any screen and in any environment. The actual visible area depends on the users' device, browser and media / environment, but always remains within the threshold of the maximum and minimum visible areas given above.
- In the case of in-feed mobile creatives, the design should be 2x the desired placement size. Desktop creatives can be 1x the placement size.
- All mobile ads are displayed in portrait orientation and aligned to the centre of the users' device.
- The minimum recommended font size is 20pt. Thin and light font styles can become unreadable, particularly at smaller sizes.
If you need to speak to someone about a creative idea or design, before or after you have submitted your brief, please reach out to your Account Manager, email [email protected] or contact us via live chat.