First, be sure to choose the Platform "Adform" in NEXD Campaign Manager.
Second, select and publish the creative(s) as usual. You have two options:
- you can download one Excel file with all the tags and creative(s') settings
- or -
- manually copy and paste all the tags and their sizes
When you have decided, click on the:
- "Download as Excel for Adform" button
- or -
- "View tag" link or "Download tag" icon
The next steps are all in Adform Flow platform.
When you decided yo use the bulk upload, navigate to the Adform banner list. Here you have to click on the Upload and select Third Party Ads.
Click "Browse", select the file that you just downloaded and click "Upload". That's it! All the tags, sizes, macros and click URLs should be set, but you can review them before you add the new banners in the line item.
When you decided yo use the bulk upload, navigate to the Adform banner list. Here you have to click on the Create and select Third Party.
Then, to fill the form:
- Name - name of the banner
- Third Party Tag - paste the NEXD tag into the text area. Please be sure that the tag is inserted correctly. Adform will notify with a small blue box as seen below, if the macro is set correctly.
- Size - enter creative width and height in pixels
- Type - choose HTML
- Landing Page - landing page of your choosing
- Click URL - link of your choosing
Save it and you have your awesome ad in Adform.
Hopefully it was as easy as it should be.