Yesterday's release sees improvements to the new NEXD Campaign Manager preview site, image quality of desktop creatives and various bug fixes.
Below is the complete list of updates the NEXD engineering team has delivered:
- Support added for whitelabelling of QR codes on the NEXD Campaign Manager Preview site.
- Added label for AB Test creatives in analytics view
- Enabled minifying of adtag.js for AB test-enabled creatives
- Optimized image quality for desktop creatives
- "Show by device" sorting enabled for AB test group
- AB test container indicators in preview site
- Various bug fixes for publishing of AB test creatives
- Disabled creative interactivity until it is fully loaded to prevent unexpected behaviour
- Resolved an issue that was causing flickering to occur when the NEXD Campaign Manager Preview site is loading a creative