If you're reading this, then you're already in the right place.
This knowledge-base contains a wealth of useful information to help get you started using NEXD Campaign Manager, as well as how to overcome some of the most common issues.
Contacting NEXD Support
When do we respond fastest
NEXD’s main working hours are between 09:00 – 17:00 EET (02:00 - 10:00 ET, 16:00 - 00:00 JST), Monday to Friday.
Outside of these main hours, responses may take a bit longer but all our systems are monitored 24/7/365.
Our request to our customers
When having technical questions about NEXD platform email [email protected] or ask via chat. That ensures that your request gets logged properly and we can track feedback and resolution times. In case of possible problems, it would be good to have at least part of the below information, the more info the more substantial answers we give fast:
- Description of the issue (what looks strange or is not working) and steps taken
- Campaign name and link
- Final tag used (if the campaign is already published)
- Test link from client's platform if applicable
- Device tested on
How we handle your questions
- Every request is registered as a ticket in our system, the clock starts ticking for our SLA goal
- Requests received via email to [email protected] will receive an automated response upon receipt.
- All incoming queries get a reply from our Support Specialist, confirming that we have received your request within 5 business hours.
- Our Customer Support team evaluates the ticket based on the information provided
- If possible, NEXD Customer Support will provide you with an answer to your question right away.
- In some cases, our Customer Support team may need to ask you further questions to help clarify the nature of the issue
- If we determine that there is an issue within NEXD’s systems that is causing your issue, we will provide you with an ETA for when that is likely to be fixed.
- All tickets get checked regularly and if something changes, we will contact you
- Your support ticket is closed only once you have confirmed that the issue has been resolved (we will follow-up with you 3 days after the issue has been resolved our end, if we don't receive a response 24 hours after sending this follow-up, your ticket will be automatically closed).
- Finally, our support ticketing system sends an automated NPS (Net Promoter Score) email to you in order to help us evaluate your support experience with NEXD. You will receive no more than 1 NPS email within a 60 day period.